Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teamwork Tuesday

So, I have two missions this Tuesday. Both are calls for fervent prayer. .. .please consider joining me.

First off, the John Family is in crisis. This lovely family stepped forward to adopt Jack. Lovely, sweet, desperate for a mommy, Jack.
I was overjoyed and filled with hope. Yesterday, Mr John came home to find his young wife unconscious. Can you imagine? The medics were able to restart her heart but she is currently in a coma and in critical condition. The last I heard she was not responding to treatment. Please cover her, her family and Jack in your prayers. Please.



Secondly, the day is dedicated to Kyle.

Kyle 2H

Boy, born November 2006
Eyes: Blue
Hair: brown
Character:
Diagnosis: Down syndrome
SIGNIFICANT RISK, PLEASE ADOPT ME SOON!

Kyle is facing the institution.   He has striking blue eyes and bright blonde hair!  Kyle is medically healthy outside of his flat feet and strabismus.   Please give Kyle a chance to grow up in a loving family of his own!

$3903.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption!


There is SO little information on here about Kyle. Kyle, I wish you knew how many people were talking about you today. Gazing on your sweet, startled looking picture. You are not lost. You are not forgotten. You are so very precious and loved by many and by God. I see your potential and the joy you will bring to a family. 

You are loved and in my prayers dear Kyle!

So, that is all I have today. No insight. No funny quips. I am praying. ..praying. .. praying. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment