Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens . .. .

These are a few of my favorite things:

I LOVE THIS! It is called "How to disappear completely." Lauren Gray is the artist and I believe she is amazing!
I LOVE THIS! It is called "How to disappear completely." Lauren Gray is the artist and I believe she is amazing!  Check her website for more of her work, but this one is my favorite. I would love to have it!


Little Boy Bowtie - Multi-Colored Plaid - Sizes 6M - 9 years
Too cute for words and I know one little boy that would rock this tie !

Interview your kids on video each year.
I must start doing this annually, though I am a little scared what his answers might be. . . .

Tatiana-23-Summer-2011.jpg (671×800)
Tatiana

 The My Family Found Me page on Reece's Rainbow. Being able to see children being saved from a life in mental institutions. It is so amazing! I am hopeful that I will see more of my favorites on this page soon!



il_fullxfull.262421128.jpg (650×650)
My husband would probably have this tattooed on him somewhere if he wasn't deathly afraid of needles and pain and ink and men with tattoos oh and if he thought my kind of crazy was good, and not just crazy. . ..these awesome tshirts available on etsy. 



Heavenly Candlesticks
Nun Candle Stick Holders?  Awesome! These seriously don't go with my decor but I just love them!


















No comments:

Post a Comment