Monday, May 7, 2012

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. ..

I feel a little bit of pressure to be witty in these posts now, I honestly don't know why... . but it is hard to be funny when I am facing a day  of dabbing calamine lotion on pocks that look far too big for my little boy to have on his lovely skin. I am sure my humor will return in a week or so. . .maybe sooner if my dreams will cooperate with me. (Peyton, where are you?). . until then you are stuck with un-funny Becki.

So, if I read the list right, today's Teamwork Tuesday was to be Justin, but Justin has a family! Oh my goodness! There are so many new faces on the My Family Found Me Page that I really cannot contain myself. This has been a wicked busy two weeks. . .I am just going to list the names of the kiddos that people are committed to bringing home, because it is a FABULOUSLY long list: Erin and Bethany, Harper, Leo, Maxim, Dalton, Gavin, Sarah, Dottie, Joey, Harlowe, Justin, Lizzy, Nadine, Masha, Charlie, Taylor, Tamara, Jack, Yana, Ashleigh, Isabelle, Meredith, Cindy, Alyssa, Aleksa, Juliette and Ruth. Some of these precious babies have been on this blog, on my mind and in my prayers. And ALL OF THEM HAVE FAMILIES. How amazing is that?? Not that I am counting but the statistics are this 20:8. Only 8 boys. Why is this?? I LOVE boys. Their energy, mischievous and messy. So precious to me. I am posting three boys that SHOULD not still be waiting. With the way children are being claimed, if you see a child that you want to make your own. . ..you best get a move on as more and more people are jumping on board!! God is totally working miracles every day!

There are some amazing little guys just waiting for a family...like Beau. Why is this kid still waiting? There is an awesome video http://lubertsy.opekainfo.ru/valera_video.php that showcases his beauty and his skill at styling hair. I could definitely use his help!! Someone had the end of the video translated and he is supposedly reciting a poem, with a lisp. HOW DARLING! I just cannot stand it. My boy has a lisp and I secretly hope he holds onto it for a while.

Here is Beau, he should be a familiar face to those that read this blog.

Beau 15H

Guardian Angel
ong6-15
Boy, born November 2004
Eyes of Gray
Blond hair
The nature of communicative
Diagnosis:  Cerebral Palsy

Beau does not make an impression of a child who lives in an orphanage from his birth. Beau is very well developed, already knows how to read by syllables and is able to spell, write and count. The child loves to learn more and will be a promising student in a future.  He is kind and friendly with the children and polite with the adults. He can be left alone in a room and will play with puzzles and mosaics for hours. He also likes to draw and is interested in technologies. He is a very accurate boy and likes cleanliness and order. He goes to the bathroom by himself and never forgets to brush his teeth and comb the hair. Beau walks without help but has spastic paraparetic gait.

$208.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!


Emilio

Boy, Born July 2008
Look at this handsome little one!   Also of Roma heritage, Emilio was born with osteogenesis imperfecta.  He is healthy and able to walk though!!!  Typically developing cognitively.
From his medical records:  Congenital brittle bones (osteogenesis imperfecta)


$1375.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

Donations are tax deductible.

Mark 31C

8mq2-31
Boy, born October 2009

Little Mark has Down syndrome and was born with some heart issues (Atrial Septal Defects, no impairment of circulation), but surgery hasn’t been found necessary yet.
Full medical history available.


Mark is usually in good mood. He plays with toys variously, jabbers. He is active.

$3200.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!



I will stick with these three precious boys today. Let their faces imprint. .. .their lives are depending on you!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried a bi-carbonate of soda bath? a couple tablespoons of it in a warm bath works great stopping the itching (good for before bedtime). Oh these 3 boys are precious... & God is working miracles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did an oatmeal bath last night, it is hard to gauge how effective that was. Eli appears pretty itchy. Poor guy! I will try the soda bath tonight. Thank you for this!

      Delete