Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Re-entry

I am back!! Miss me? I have to brag a little bit.  ..as we just had the most fabulous vacation. All on my husband's frequent travel accounts. Yippee. I was so nervous about this trip. . .. buzz kill that I usually am, but traveling with a rowdy 2 year old is not normally my definition of fun. Shame on me, this trip was awesome and my rowdy 2 year old was so well behaved... .he was likely exhausted from all the fun he was having, but I will take it. Needless to say, my spirits are recharged and my mind is decompressed.

That being said, we all know that the first day home after a vacation sucks. It just does. Every day life just can't compete with the carefree, work free joyful days of a Holiday. ..I need hotel staff to move in here! It is 8:36 and I got 12 hours of sleep last night, Eli is inching up to 14 hours of sleep. WOWZA! Despite the sleep, I am groggy and grumpy about the list of tasks that must be accomplished today sans hotel staff. The  pile of laundry is currently staring at me and I am refusing to return the gaze. .. .

I haven't been online for a week now and I fired up my laptop to discover so much good news!! It seems that knowledge of Reece's Rainbow is spreading like wild fire. So many people are getting involved in so many different ways. What a kick-ass development to watch! It is overwhelming. There are 15 new children on the "My Family Found Me" page. FIFTEEN lives saved. It is so lovely I can't stand it. People can be so flipping amazing.
Sarah!! I cried happy tears about this one! 

Harper-claimed!


I am still desperate to adopt one of these lovelies. . .still praying. Please join with me in that. . I have been praying for months and it has yet to move the mountain. Sigh. I will not relent. That is not my style.  There are SO MANY children in need of loving homes. .. . hint hint! Consider it?

You must watch this video of Beau. I am in love with this little boy . . .


In other news, I had a dream about my parish Adoption Ministry. It was perfect (how pompous. .) and I now have a plan. I will spend my week hammering out the details then will present it to the Priest. Word about these children will continue to spread. Only good can come from that. I am thrilled to be doing what I can for these kiddos.

So, as my brain resumes normal functioning.... if I am able to swim out from under the ocean of laundry waiting to be done, I will also return to this wee blog. I have missed it!

2 comments:

  1. have missed you!! i was just saying to myself, "i have to go to her blog if she doesn't appear on RR PW FB page today." & here you are... welcome back!
    Yes much has happened - *happy* to also see u on the $1 a week page - that's a great project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is really unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.


    Also visit my page ... top poker sites - http://openardzdf.de/wiki/index.php/Excellent_Source_Of_Information_On_Things_USA_Poker_Relevant -

    ReplyDelete