Sunday, April 8, 2012

What a Blessed Day!

He has truly risen. AMEN! Mass today was so beautiful, it gave me goosebumps. I was emotional. It was awesome. It is often difficult to pay attention in Mass with a 2 year old that would rather I pay attention to him. Or he would rather focus on going "potski" ten times an hour. Literally. Today, despite all of that, I was really present and the reward was immense and so needed!

I am reveling in this glorious day, but want to leave some promising information regarding the kiddos in Pleven. Our prayers are being answered. Hallelujah!!

Please read the update here. It is thrilling to hear that eyes and hearts are being opened. .. lives are changing. .. .good news is ALWAYS welcome here!

I will leave you with my super smart looking kiddo. .. ..because he is just far too cute for me not to share.





1 comment: