Monday, September 3, 2012

Haiku for you!

So many people have donated their way to a personalized Haiku! Amazing! Some of them I have no way of contacting directly so this post will be a Haiku extravaganza! I think this is everyone so far. .. if you have donated for the Haiku and I missed you. . PLEASE let me know!



For Megan F
Smile. Memory Lane.
Laughter made days go faster,
Missing you my friend!

For Lisa Carter
Hangovers do suck
but meeting rad new people
doesn’t suck at all

For Kara

Cheerleader of mine
Undefeated word guru
Blessed by your support

For Van
Van, you asked for it
Gavin is a huge nit wit
you need a re-do.

For Annie
add Vodka, maybe
friends, music  and umbrella
guava polava

Andrea Low

Sunshine and laughter
Trucks, trains, dirt, soccer, swimming
And a family

For Monica M

Every little bit
Pushes us one step closer
To our beloved

For Jamie K
With such gratitude
this community of friends
unite for Pasha

Hansina
God is So Gracious
You are living proof of this
gratitude abounds

Laura V
Learning to let go
In hopes of holding so tight
This gift of Pasha


Donna P

Generosity
With nothing asked in return
Oh, those Jersey girls


Elizabeth K

What a difference
Your gift is a life-changer
POSSIBILITIES!


Sharon R
Two hearts united
Committed to loving ALL
Journey together




1 comment:

  1. I've been following your adoption story here recently and I would really like to help you get closer to your adoption. I have a soft spot in my heart for Downs Syndrome kids and special needs kids. I am a Tupperware consultant and Tupperware has a very generous Fundraising program. I have recently hosted 2 of these Fundraisers for other families adopting and they have done well. I would love to host one for your family and help you get closer to what you need for your adoption.

    Fundraisers Receive:

    40% of the online sales totals. Tupperware will issue you one check within 2 weeks after the fundraiser closes.

    Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to see if I can answer them. If you would like to set up an adoption fundraiser, just email me and let's see how much we can raise for y'all!! I'll be happy to put you in touch with the other 2 families I've worked with and answer any questions you might have.

    Blessings!
    Susan Godfrey
    susan@susangodfrey.com

    ReplyDelete