Thursday, September 6, 2012

Competitive? Moi?

--- 1 ---
I should be heading to bed. It is my Anniversary, but I completely spaced Quick Takes tonight. ..GASP! I just couldn't NOT post. So here I am. .whipping something up.

--- 2 ---
It is my Anniversary today. Four years ago today..I looked like this. I feel slightly bad that perhaps I engaged in some false advertising on this day. I never looked like that before I got married. .. and I have not looked ANYWHERE near that good since. Paying the $60 or so for that makeup artist (miracle worker) was a good decision. One I am happy with four years later. I wish I still had her card. . .My day could have been even better with false eyelashes today.. .

--- 3 ---
Politics. ...oh my word. THAT is all I have to say. Oh and this.. .UGH! Are these people for real?

--- 4 ---
Words with Friends?.. .Not always words and not always with friends. Words with my Sister tends to drive me crazy! Yes, I guess I have a little competitive streak. . just a little one. Just saying. .... Kara, Jacki...someday I WILL WIN! Likely when I have lulled you into a total sense of well earned security. It will happen. I may be 80 when it does, but IT WILL HAPPEN!

--- 5 ---
I am SO thrilled football season is HERE! GO STEELERS! 

--- 6 ---
I love reality TV. I do. I am SUPER excited that Jennifer Fulwiler will have her own show... I will totally watch! I am currently watching Project Runway, and wishing I had skills. You never know when you will need to be able to make a runway ready look from a swatch of burlap and a cheerio.
I am not without skills, I can brush my teeth, let the dog out and POUR cheerios for my son at the same time. . .but add burlap to the mix and that is a recipe for disaster. He may very well choose to wear the cheerios instead of eating them, but I am pretty sure that if I attempted to send him down a runway, I would be voted off the island.. . or not be given a rose.

--- 7 ---
PLEASE look at my giveaway. I am ready to beg. If you need reasons to donate. .. I am willing to provide them to you! Here are some stellar reasons.


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice anniversary! You will def beat me at Words with Friends eventually. I'm sure my luck is running out. :)

    ReplyDelete