Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our prayer

I have been blogging endlessly about the kiddos on Reece's Rainbow, but I have also been praying ALL DAY LONG for them.

I decided to tweak our night prayers and instead of relying only on our standard prayers, I invited dear Hubby and Eli to ad-lib some prayers.

Last night, Eli made me cry and laugh at the same time. God bless him!
His prayer "be really useful."
Me; You want Jesus to be really useful?
E: Nooooooo. Giggle. I be really useful.
Me: Oh. You want Jesus to help you be really useful?
E: Yes.

I know this is from Thomas but the purity and universal request made me cry. We ALL should pray that God makes us really useful.

I thank God for my son! He makes me see love in a different light every single moment. He is amazing to me.

God, please help us all to be really useful!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I have an Eli, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sweet boy! May we pray that prayer each day - Lord help us be really useful & have the courage to be useful :) btw it's sandra here... somehow, i can't seem to use the same ID when i comment here... don't know why...

    ReplyDelete