Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A beginning. .. .

I am new to this. Brand new.

I am about to say something that is probably completely unacceptable. Until a month ago, I was not a fan or follower of any one blog. Until a month ago when so many things started to shift and change for me.

As things really start to accelerate and morph into new and exciting (and terrifying) realities, I thought it would be nice to save and share some of these moments.  Lucky you! I know this is all too ambiguous but I am not one to over share on a first date so I will not on a blog as well. Patience and you will soon understand!

I am going to start with Daylight Savings (Nonsense You Have Completely Messed Up My Week So Far) Time. One hour. How can one measly hour throw my entire existence off?? Setting my clock forward has really never been an issue. I never even paid it much attention and POW, this time it has had a major impact on me. Perhaps it is another sign of aging?

Perhaps it is my 2 year old whose actions scream out "Who is screwing with my routine?" I have to support and agree with his angst.

Daylight Savings Time. .. you are officially on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment