Sunday, December 9, 2012

Desperately trying to get photos for Christmas cards

I have a blog post percolating in my mind, but not feeling well enough to bust it out today, so instead, you can enjoy my frustration with these pictures. . .none of which will work for a Christmas Card. Ugh.








Oh and then Fun Uncle Jake came to play

But can I send out Christmas Cards with Uncle Jake on them?


Evan will pose, Eli refused. Sigh

Future Model?


Anyone else shocked by Santa's bad hair day? Eli was not phased, it was serious business asking for his present. 



7 comments:

  1. I am DYING over Santa's hair. hahaha!!

    Evan is a total model in the making. But so is Eli. You are in TROUBLE! Those boys are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally wanted to give Santa an assist with his hair. . .but did not dare offend the big guy.

      Delete
    2. We had a horrible Santa once at Walmart, we weren't there FOR Santa, but he was there while we were shopping and the kids had to see him. Oh man. They were like, "That is NOT Santa... He must be a helper." Phew! And Tessa was terrified. Luckily, Bass Pro has an authentic Santa.

      Delete
  2. Oh these made me laugh Soooooo hard!!!! I absolutely.love them!!!!!!
    And Evans giggle tonight......priceless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! More than once our Christmas card picture has been a collage of outtakes ('cause we had nothing BUT outtakes)...just sayin'. Those boys of yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I can't see anything in this post but Santa's ridiculous HAIR!!! LOL!!!!!

    Well, at least you didn't have the two prostitutes (I think) who were in line to see Santa at our mall, and had practically no clothes on (I am seriously not kidding they were close to naked), fishnet stockings and spiked heels. Very appropriate when kids are in line to see Santa, huh? No shame. They got their picture with him and left. Dean and I (who thankfully had no children with us) were beyond disgusted.

    Okay, I digress. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Santa, how did he get that job with his hair and beard????

    ReplyDelete