Wednesday, October 10, 2012

in 3 days....and a MATCHING GRANT!

Oh the number 3...so many peaceful and mysterious connotations with the number 3. I will take comfort in the TRINITY today, facing our departure in 3 days is stressful, but with those 3 in my arsenal, we should be just fine. (I wish I felt just as confident as that sentence sounds.)

So, the 3 of us will board a plane in 3 days. . .to fly 3 million miles away to claim the child that God has destined for our family. In 3 days, our lives will never, ever be the same. Amazing how life really can change in the blink of an eye.

Eli still asks about Pasha and prays that he will come and visit. Depending on how things pan out in country, perhaps we will get to meet him and support his new family. You never know. ..

So, I have not been actively blogging or posting on facebook lately as all of the loose ends that need to be nicely wrapped up are overwhelming me. It all makes me want to take a very long nap. Sorry for the absence...

On the GREAT news front, we have been offered a matching grant! A matching grant! We were $1350 away from being fully funded and we now have the opportunity for an extra $1000 in our fund! That's right! A matching grant for $500! This grant has been offered by "the Finishers" and "Anonymous Angels" and both groups are heaven sent to us! We will receive our matching grant when our FSP reads $8167! Please if you can donate, do! It would mean so much to us and take away a little of the stress from this situation.
http://reecesrainbow.org/38523/sponsorlittle I know, we still have Pasha up on our link...his little face still makes me smile. I will miss him so much.

We should be posting more by Monday. . .and by then we will know exactly who our child is going to be. Are you as blown away by this as we are?



4 comments:

  1. What does your FSP have to read to be FULLY funded? I think we are getting close….

    ReplyDelete
  2. fully funded for us is 9k. .. I think we made it! Once the matching grant is put in. .we will be there! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be stalking you on Monday. If you leave us hanging you are in so much trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo happy!! Praying praying praying!

    ReplyDelete